diWine Dispenser Classic “Traditional Colours”Bourgogne
CSI guaranteed materials, minimal manipulation of the product, patented technical precautions: this is diWine®.
Because only by guaranteeing the right preservation, the wine can express its qualities at its best.
The market is changing and selling wine by the glass is literally changing and innovating the consumption's habits both for the costumers and the retailers; diWine® follows this change, it simplifies its process and it accelerates its evolution.
The customers will have the opportunity to taste different wines during the same meal, or to order different wines for each commensals, or to order a great wine by the glass.For every occasion becomes an experience to remember.
The diWine® dispensers allow to pour the wine directly from the bottle to the glass by entering the system some nitrogen (inert gas that prevents the normal wine alterations due to oxygenation).
The wine preserves intact its properties for more than three weeks after opening the bottle as if it has just been opened.
diWine® perfectly meets the needs of both the customer and the operator allowing access to a wide variety of wines while discovering different territories and cultures.
- The procedure “washing bottle's neck” is patented and it eliminates completely the oxygen from the bottle's neck as soon as the bottle is uncorked so that it guarantees a longer preservation of the wine.
- Temperature guaranteed between 4° and 25° Celsius
- Easy to use and to install (an electric plug is enough to start the machine)
- It adapts to any location and design
- The dispenser is certified by CSI for food use, as a matter of fact, in order to guarantee the unaltered quality of the wine, we designed it entirely with materials certified for the food usage. The wine does not touch any material that could alter the wine characteristics.
Tested quality: laboratory analysis guarantee the maintenance of the organoleptic characteristics of the wine for about a month after the bottle opening.
Controlled quantity: thanks to three doses electronically adjusted, set at the customer's needs (usually 25, 50, 100 ml).
Controlled temperature: thanks to the air conditioning system (settable from 4 ° to 25 °) ensures the perfect wine service temperature.
Controlled hygiene: thanks to the automatic patented cleaning system
diWine® complies in accordance with standards of the series EN 1186: 2003 (parts 1 to 15)